REMINDER THAT FRIDAY WE’VE GOT 8 and 9 AM CLASSES ONLY!! CLOSED CHRISTMAS DAY. FULL SCHEDULE IS AVAILABLE UNDER THE CLASS SCHEDULE BUTTON.
3 rounds (remember, this is a warmup…warm into it):
- 10 Wallball shots (be methodical and focus on explosive hips with weight rooted in heels)
- 10 GHD situps (or AMBAT situps if scaling)
- 60 (30 per leg) steps of high-knee quick running in place (light on toes)
10 Minute AMRAP
- 10 (5L/5R) Dumbbell Hang Power Snatch (55/35)
- 7 Pushups
- 14 (7L/7R) Dumbbell Cross-chops (55/35)
- 7 Knees-to-Elbows
Level 1 Athletes scale to 5 Pushups, 10 Crosschops and 5 KTE per round. L1 still does all 10 HPS each round.
DB Hang Power Snatch: stand up fully prior to lowering the weight
Pushups: Hips, upper sternum (chest) and chin hit the deck simultaneously (and at the same time)
Dumbbell Cross-Chops: Notice the short partial squat and drive just like a KB swing. Drive from the heels
KTE: NOT Knees-to-Triceps! Try to get knees to hit between the elbows and wrists