CLICK FOR MEN’s FINAL RESULTS
CLICK FOR LADIES FINAL RESULTS
Ranked results are for athletes who completed both WODs RX’d.
Ties went to the athlete who had the highest place in any single WOD.
Athletes who completed both WODs, but scaled one or both, are listed, but not ranked due to variations in scaling.
CF Hampton Roads “Scrimmage” 2011 Standards Video from Jeremy Gordon on Vimeo.
ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS ABOUT WOD STANDARDS
- WOD 2 has a 10 minute time limit
- Loads on WOD 1 and 2 can be scaled
- Top 3 male and female unscaled athletes will be recognized at the end of the competition. With scaling, there are too many options to account for in determining overall place for those who scaled
- For WOD 2, ladies will jump over 4 stacked 45lb bumpers, men jump over 20″ box.
- We have 5 racks. There is ample time to warmup, but athletes will need to share racks. We will have extra bars set aside in a warmup area for athletes in later heats
- There is a roped off Spectator area, we encourage anyone who wants to watch to come out.
- We have both 45lb and 35lb bars. Ladies can use either.
- A couple of late heat changes were made due to additions and cancellations, please re-check.
- HSPUs, RX’d are to the floor. Scaling to a bumper or ABMAT is allowed.