- Cluster Shoulder Press 184.108.40.206 @ 75% of your 1RM
- rest 30 seconds
- AMRAP Weighted Pullups at 40% of your 1RM
- rest 2 minutes
Score = max points achieved in any single round
1 lb = 1 point (lbs from shoulder press and/or weighted pullups)
1 rep of pullups = 1 point
1 10-15s negative pullup = 1 point
1 x 60s static hang = 1 point
Example: I did 125lbs for the press cluster, then 8 reps at 50lbs, my score for that round is 125+50+8 =183.
- Cluster shoulder press = do 2 presses, rerack for 10 seconds, 2 more presses, rerack…until you’ve done 4 sets of 2.
- If you do not have a weighted pullup, then do strict pullups. If you do not have a strict pullup, then do 3 x 10-15 second negatives (jump up to the top, then slowly let yourself down.
- If you do not have negatives, then do a 60s total static hang each round
We’ve added an Online signup for FTBB. Just CLICK HERE to pay your registration fee.
Reminder to signup for SERIOUS STRENGTH!!! We’ve limited the class size to get the most focused training possible. Don’t wait!
|“ALL NATURAL” doesn’t mean healthy. This is a chunk of all natural Uranium, which is more plentiful than mercury in nature.|
DON’T BE FOOLED!!! “All Natural” is just about the most misleading food label around. I commend them for removing things like MSG, but this is still completely man-concocted crap-food with no redeeming value (and for those new to this blog, “low-fat,” “low-calorie,” “low-cholesterol,” and “whole-grains,” are NOT redeeming values). Thanks for the link Alan.