GET 2 FREE WEEKS OF CROSSFIT GROUP CLASSES AFTER YOUR TAKEOFF INTRO!
We are a premier CrossFit Strength & Conditioning Facility dedicated to the progression and goals of our athletes. To keep our quality at the absolute top, we limit the size of our TAKEOFF Intro Course. It fills up very quickly, so click here to RESERVE YOUR SPOT!
WE LOOK FORWARD TO COACHING YOU ON YOUR PATH TO FITNESS and HEALTH!!
WHY AN INTRO COURSE?
An introduction program is ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL for CrossFit. The variety of movements require quality coaching for safety and efficacy. Our world-class intro course is called TAKEOFF. TAKEOFF includes a warmup, skill review, movement instruction/screening, workout, cool-down and time for questions; all with a dedicated Coach. Emphasis is on movement assessment and technique proficiency. Athletes receive a gradual exposure to the intensity levels experienced in our group classes.
SMALL GROUP INTRO SESSIONS
Group TAKEOFF consists of six classes taught on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday evenings, in a small group, for two weeks. We respectfully ask you to clear commitments to make all classes. Your final class includes a nutrition & lifestyle discussion and a complementary dinner. Click here to see the schedule for the next TAKEOFF sessions and for specific times.
PRIVATE INTRO SESSIONS
Over the course of your private sessions, your Coach guides you on a personalized program tailored to your current abilities and goals. To start with One-on-One sessions, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Recommended if you are sedentary, if you are looking for sports-specific training, or if you’d prefer the more personalized attention of private sessions.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN A PRIVATE OR GROUP TAKEOFF SESSION?
- An experienced CrossFit Coach will take you through a warm-up and then review/introduce movements you will be using in the day’s workout.
- You will run through technique drills to reinforce those movements.
- Your Coach will explain the workout and answer any questions you have.
- You will then perform a workout scaled appropriately to your abilities. The workouts are generally complete in less than 10 minutes.
- After the workout, your Coach will lead you in a cool-down and answer any questions you have including nutritional guidance.
WHAT TO BRING?
- Workout Clothes
TAKEOFF Small Group Intro
- $149 (Mil/1st Responder/Full time Student)
- $135 (2 or more family members starting at same time)
- 1-on-1: $220
- 2-on-1: $200 per person ($400 total)