rest 5 min
3 rounds for time:
8 deadlift 185/105
Sprint to the end of driveway
Another one from Jay
Eggs, Bacon, and Sweet Potato Hash
-4 slices bacon
-4 eggs (3.50 a dozen at the farmers market)
-1 small sweet potato
-1 small sweet yellow onion
1. peel and dice sweet potato and onion.
2. cook bacon slices over medium heat until browned on both sides. set aside.
3. microwave sweet potato on high for 2 minutes.
4. add sweet potato to pan with bacon fat. once sweet potato starts to brown and diced onion to pan. cook til lightly browned. remove from pan and place on a plate.
5. crack eggs in a bowl and then add to the frying pan 1 at a time. cook eggs on both sides until yolks are slightly cooked.
6. remove eggs and place over bacon and sweet potato hash.
If you dont like runny eggs you can always scramble them. I promise sweet potato goes great with bacon and eggs. If you dont like the potato you can substitute it with chopped brocolli…which also is amazing with bacon and eggs.